Thursday, May 15, 2008

March of Dimes Fundraiser

Hey everyone, I wanted to let you know about a national March of Dimes fundraiser.

The artist Bettina is donating ten cents from every download of her new single “Cradle To The Grave – A Song About Family" to the March of Dimes. Her goddaughter is a preemie so she is doing it in honor of her. The song costs 99 cents to download so it's a fun and inexpensive way to give back to the March of Dimes. I know that iTunes allows you to listen to 30 seconds of the song if you want to get a feel for how it sounds.

I actually did not know who she was so I looked up her website. Apparently she has been doing voiceover for years. She was the voice of Rainbow Brite, My Little Pony, Alisa on the Rugrats, and has recorded over 20 Disney children’s records including Minnie & Me. You also hear her everyday singing the McDonald’s “I’m Lovin’ It jingle. Her first single, “She Is” won American Idol Underground and hit #4 on the Billboard Hot Singles Charts in 2007 – 2008. This spring she’s opening for Smashmouth and this summer she’ll be opening for Gretchen Wilson.

Enjoy the song and the opportunity to support such a great cause!

No comments: