Friday, September 25, 2009

A Little Blog Vacation

Life has been hectic in the Preemie Parent household lately.

Colds, my son starting Kindergarten (where we have jumped into activities with a full body cannonball - no toe dipping here), new schedules and a pretty bossy two year-old have all combined to take over my schedule.

So I'm officially calling a vacation through next week. By then I plan to have my new schedule set so that I can get a bunch of blog posts up that have been patiently waiting. Like all of you.

Stay well everyone!!

BTW - I found this great section on the March of Dimes website about when to call the doctor: http://www.marchofdimes.com/pnhec/298_1449.asp. For some reason it's not letting me format correctly so I apologize for the full link in the text). There is some good basic information that's highly useful when you're at home not knowing what to do.

2 comments:

Joy said...

Hope things settle down soon.
The link you posted isn't working. Takes me to soemthing for you (end of the URL is "Debbie")

Unknown said...

What a great site! Full of useful info.