Monday, June 30, 2008

Favorite Product #17

I had an entirely different product in mind for my favorite product of last week however when this product came in the mail on Friday, I had to write about it.
The favorite product for this post is Oopsy Daisy Rinse Free Shampoo.


This product is great - it was invented by a mom (of course) to quickly and easily clean up a child's hair after they have made a mess of it in their highchair. You know the moment, when your little one takes his/her food covered hands and puts them onto his/her head. Usually that means an instant bath. And usually it is at the most inopportune time.
This product is a no rinse shampoo. And it is in a foam form so you can easily get it onto your child's head. You put it on your child's hair just like shampoo and then towel it off . No water needed. After that you can comb his/her hair like normal. Now your baby's hair is clean and soft (and food free). The smell is nice too - it's a mix of vanilla, orange and lavender. Even better? It is made with all natural ingredients.
Although it is called high chair hair care, I actually bought it for a slightly different reason. My daughter is oxygen dependent so her nasal cannula is held onto her face with very expensive "stickers." Once you wash her hair, they get wet and then they don't stick as well. So often I wash her hair every other bath. Which means that her hair starts looking a little flat. So when I saw this product I knew I had to at least try it.
I opened the package the instant I got it and was not disappointed. A little bit of foam went a long way. My daughter has curly hair and if her hair hasn't been washed in a couple of days then it looks flat and lifeless. This product brought her curls back and made her hair look nice again!! This product is definitely a keeper for us.
If you have messy eaters or your kids need their hair washed more often, than I encourage you to try this product out.

No comments: