Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Fun Project

My little one has been a bit under the weather the past few days so during one of her naps, I found this great little project that I instantly fell in love with. Scrapbooking celebrity Ali Edwards created this project on her blog. I decided to make it a little tribute to my preemies. On the butterflies I wrote my kids names and then words that I associate with them and prematurity.

This is a great little project for anyone to do. You can use a punch to create the shapes or just trace and cut them out. I used some left over paper scraps to create the butterflies and put them on with 3-D dots. Here are the words that I used:

Happy Care Miracle
Love Proud Journey
Patience Hope Tough
Strong Fighter Hugs
Tiny Milestone Balance
Special Kisses Thrive
Precious Baby Small
Early Little Joy

No comments: